FREE Guided Meditation: Beach Getaway

Were you able to visit the beach this summer? I didn't, but I certainly wish I did. There's just something about the sea air that provides peace and calm like almost no other place.

I think almost everyone likes visiting the ocean, or at least dreaming about it. 🌞🍹 When was the last time you were able to build a sand castle and ride the waves?

If you're like me and feel that same sense of relaxation at the water's edge, guess what? Now you only need ten minutes to go there anytime you want.


OK, not really. But in the spirit of self-care, I put together a ten-minute guided meditation experience designed to transport you to the coast--if only in your mind. It's 100% free, and you can use it again and again to help you relax anytime and anywhere. Click on the video link above to give it a try!

If you try the meditation and like it, I would love to know what you think. Leave a comment below, and tell your friends!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Factoring With a Graphing Calculator

Self-Grading Quizzes in Google Forms

Valentines From The Teacher